Wednesday, March 2, 2011

14th Anniversary


It seems like yesterday the solemnization  ceremony was held at my hometown on 3.3.1997.

14 years has passed.

We have been through all the ups and downs, just like any other normal couples do. I’m glad that we went through all the discussions, heated debates and arguments at some time or perhaps not talking to each other for a few hours or so. And just be in silence, either out of ego or anger. Without all that, I don’t think we will ever appreciate what we both have done for our marriage now. I’m sure you feel the same. It was all the tough things that has happened that made us who we are now.

14 years has passed.

We learn more of ourselves day by day. We talked, we laughed, we smiled. And we cried. The manifestation of all kinds of feelings, is a view of how we are sincere with each other. I am so grateful that I met you in my life. And I confess that no better man can be my man, except you.

For you accept me for my strength, for my weaknesses. And you helped me, to become a better person. Maybe without you ever realising it. You have touched me, with all the kind deeds that I have seen from you.

14 years has passed.

It wasn’t easy for us, for we have so many differences despite having the same thoughts on certain things every now and then. Uniting these differences, appreciating it and trying to achieve the same goal despite being in disagreement, is how we manage our lives.

14 year has passed.

We are no perfect couple. There is just so many things in life that we have yet to set ourselves to achieve. But I’m happy, for the fact that we have made progress. This little progress is what we have been focusing on. We might take time to bloom, but our time will come soon. Insya Allah, with His blessing in what we do, things will not be as difficult as we thought it will be. In fact, time is the essence of our marriage. I believe we can go far.

14 years has passed.


Today is our 14th Anniversary..


No words can describe how I am just glad. To have met you. To be your wife. To spend the rest of my life with you.


I believe you are a different person today. I know that you have changed a lot since the past few years. The changes might not be apparent to others, but it is embedded in you. And I’m honoured to be part of your life, witnessing all the things you do, and I am mostly honoured, to be part of you, because, in so many ways, you complete me.


Happy 14th Anniversary ARMJ


May you be blessed always in life, with rezeki, with rahmah and with love. Insya'allah...



2 comments: